WHO WE ARE
The Sky Guys are leaders in UAV Services. We live up to that reputation by employing the most state of the art drones, cameras and technology. From aerial photography and video to surveying and mapping. We’ve got you covered.
WHAT WE DO
Take a look at what we have to offer across all sectors. Using UAV technology and our experienced team, we can help you save time, save money and solve problems. We provide solutions to companies across all sectors.
WHERE WE WORK
Proudly Canadian, we have offices across Canada and partnerships around the globe to service our international clients. There is no job too big, too small or too far for us to take on.
With roots in UAV Services, we understand the market better than anyone. We have an online UAV school, licensing opportunities, develop UAV technology and consult with firms wanting to get into the space. We live and breathe the UAV industry. Leverage our experience in a wide range of UAV applications to your advantage.
- How fast and how high can you fly?
- We are able to fly upwards of 60km/hr although wind conditions can play a large role in speed. In keeping with regulations, we limit our operations to our standing order SFOC permit, which allows us to fly anywhere anytime up to 400ft. However, with 24hrs notice, we can fly upwards of 1000ft.
- What type of weather conditions can you fly in?
- We currently do not fly in precipitation to avoid damaging the drones and to ensure the best quality footage. For a smooth video we recommend not flying in winds over 20km/hr and for safety reasons we will not fly in winds above 30km/hr.
- Are you insured?
- Yes, we currently carry $3,000,000 liability coverage for all shoots. We often bump this up to $5,000,000 for highly built-up areas and can offer waivers of subrogation in favor of our clients.